PureLink OC-Series Fiber-Optic DVI-D Cable, 133 ft.
PureLink cables install in minutes and do not require external power for 95% of applications. Consider applications in medical imaging, conference room video, video walls, large LED sign boards, and, of course, home theater.
Safely transmit crisp digital signals up to 3300 feet from your video source with the best signal carrier on the market, fiber optic technology.
PureLink offers the cleanest signals on the market with cables tested to the highest industry standards. And with fiber optics, you have cables that are immune to electromagnetic interference and even lighting.
Simply put, when quality is what counts, trust PureLink.
Mfg. Part Number
- Home Theater
- Large LED Sign Board
- Medical Imaging
- Airplane On-board Video
- Video Wall
- TV Broadcast Station
- Conference Room Video
- Church Video
- Plug and Play
- Installs in minutes
- HDCP compliant (OC and OBC)
- Integrated DVI-D cable connector includes the fiber optic components and the DDC
- No external power required for 95% of applications
- Compact and durable design
- Fully compatible with DDWG DVI standard
- Immune to electromagnetic (EMI) interference
- Immune to lightning
- Ideal for Home Theater, Medical Imaging, Avionics, Multi-Media, et. al.
- RGB and clock signal are transmitted via fiberoptics, DDC signal and 5V power line are transmitted via copper in a single, shielded cable
- Data Rate: 1.65 Gbps(single link)
- Supporting Graphic Resolution & Distance: HDCP Compliant up to 330 ft. at WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Connector Type: DVI-D
- Power Consumption: Transmitter 0.61 Watts(Max.) Receiver 0.83 Watts(Max.)
- Optical Source: 850nm Vcsel
- Optical Cable Type: H-PCF Multi-mode Fiber(CL3 Rated)
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?