Sewell TVDeck Mini VGA to RCA adapter, PC to TV
Works with many computers and almost any television!
Easily convert the signal from your computer into a Composite RCA signal to watch on a TV with RCA ports.
This kit contains everything you need to get started: The VGA to RCA adapter, an RCA cable, VGA cable, and USB cable (for power).
How This Adapter Works
Setting up this adapter takes less than a minute with zero software or driver installations:
- Connect your computer's VGA port to the adapter using the included VGA cable.
- Connect the yellow, red, and white RCA composite ports from your TV to the adapter with the included RCA cables.
- The converter sits near your PC and gets its power from your PC's USB port through an included USB cable.
Mfg. Part Number
- x1 VGA input
- x1 Composite out
- 3.5mm audio input (optional)
- 1 x DC 5V port power supply port
- Input VGA Resolution:
- 640x480 @ 60/ 72/ 75/ 85Hz
- 800x600 @ 60/ 75Hz
- 1024x768 @ 60/ 75Hz
- supported systems: NTSC, PAL
- Switch to change NTSC/PAL formats (default setting is NTSC - North America)
- Cross Platform: Mac, PC, Linux compatible
- No driver or software to install
- Only requirements: a VGA video source (your computer) and a TV with a composite (yellow RCA)
- 1 - PC to TV Converter
- 1 - Mini USB power cable
- 1 - 4 ft VGA Cable
- 1 - 5 ft Red, White and Yellow RCA cable
- 1 - Manual