USB 2.0 4 Port Hub Active Extension Cable 10M (33 ft)
The specification for USB states that the maximum length of a USB cable is 5 meters (16 feet). As a result, you cannot extend the distance of your USB device more than 16 feet without using a USB "active" extension cable (also known as a USB repeater cable). This cable contains active electronics which boost the USB signal for maximum reliability and performance over extended distances.
- 10M extension cable (33 ft.)
- 4 USB2.0 ports for easy expansion
- USB Version 2.0 Specification, supports data transfer rate of up to 480 Mbps
- Powered by NEC solution, which was the first worldwide USB2.0 hub Controller Device that was certified by the USB Implementers Forum.
- Plug and Play, hot swappable
- Over current Protection
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1 specifications
- Supports Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista and Mac OS X or later versions
- 1 - 10M USB 2.04 port Active Extender Hub