The SwitchDecks support full HD, 3D, HDR signals up to 4K 60Hz, and allows you to switch between multiple HDMI sources with ease.
The SwitchDeck is an active switcher which amplifies and equalizes the input signal in order to perform at maximum spec. The signal amplification lets you use longer HDMI cables and achieve optimal results.
Plug and Play
Switch sources either with a press of the button or automatically when a device is powered on. The pigtail design allows for easy access to each port and organization of cables. LED lights indicate which source is currently being used.
The main spec to look for when trying to find a true-HDMI 2.0 switch (also including HDMI 2.0a and HDMI 2.0b) is the bandwidth spec-- it should be 18 Gbps. If an HDMI splitter passes this bandwidth, it can achieve full 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 chroma.
Mfg. Part Number
- 3x1 Pigtail:SW-32995
- Distribution Amplifier Boosts Signal
- Switches up to 3 or 5 HDMI 2.0 input signal to one HDMI Display
- Supports HDR
- Supports 4k*2k @60hz (UHD)
- Supports HDCP 2.2
- Supports deep color 24bit, 30bit, 36bit.
- Support YcvCr 4:4:4
- Support Blu-Ray 24/50/60fs / HD-DVD / xvYCC
- Digital audio format, as DTS-HD / Dolby-trueHD / LPCM7.1 / DTS/Dobly-AC3
- Supports signal retiming
- Supports Automatic Switching
- HDMI Amplifier in Switch
- MHz Rating: 450MHz
- Max bandwidth 18 Gbps
- Max working current 1000mA
- Operating temperature range 32 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Storage Temperature range -4 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dimensions 5.47 x 2.51 x 0.87 inches
- HDMI 2.0 (including HDMI 2.0 a and HDMI 2.0 b)
- CR2025 battery (sold separately)
- SwitchDeck, 4K UHD HDMI Switch - HDMI Distribution Amplifier
- DC5V/1A Power Supply (3x1 pigtail does not use one)
- Quick Start Guide
- IR Remote (3x1 and 5x1 model)