PureRun Cat6 Keystone Jack
This keystone jack features either top or side rear punch down, a high-temperature thermoplastic housing, and high-quality phosphor/bronze contacts with gold plating
Mfg. Part Number
- SW-30525-BK Black
- SW-30525-WH White
- SW-30525-RD Red
- SW-30525-OG Orange
- SW-30525-YE Yellow
- SW-30525-GR Green
- SW-30525-BU Blue
- SW-30525-IV Ivory
- PureRun™ by Sewell
- Housing: high-temperature thermoplastic.
- Contract: phosphor bronze, phosphor bronze with 3 to 50 u"gold plate
- Accept 22-26 AWG solid with an insulation diameter of 0.4-0.6mm
- Easy to be terminated Low attenuation loss and high return loss.
- High reliability and superior performance
Pros: Clear indicator stickers, punches down well. Has dust covers for the IDC connectors and a strain relief zip tie. Cons: Nothing really to complain aboutOther: They are not high density (I didn't need that) meaning the back is wider than the keystone face. That makes it easy to terminate, but you probably can't fit them in some tightly packed patch panels etc. For wall plates they work great.