PureRun Cat5e Keystone Jack
This keystone jack features either top or side rear punch down, a high temperature thermoplastic housing, and high quality phosphor/bronze contacts with gold plating.
Mfg. Part Number
- SW-22353 White
- SW-30524-BK Black
- SW-30524-RD Red
- SW-30524-OG Orange
- SW-30524-YE Yellow
- SW-30524-GN Green
- SW-30524-BU Blue
- SW-30524-IV Ivory
- PureRun™ by Sewell
- Housing:high temperature thermoplastic.
- Contract:phosphor bronze,phosphor bronze with 3 to 50 u"gold plate
- Accept 22-26 AWG solid with a insulation diameter of 0.4-0.6mm
- Easy to be terminated Low attenuation loss and high return loss.
- High reliability and superior performance
Pros: Holds the wire firm pending punch down, Fit Standard Keystone Jack. Cons: the blue color is a little lighter than I preferOther: This was a last minute purchase for me, My regular supplier for ICC was back ordered and I needed them right away for a job I had to start. They worked very well and at less money than I would have paid for ICC.