How to Install Open-Screw Banana Plugs
- Unscrew the bottom of the banana plug.
- Feed the wire through the hole in the center of the bottom screw. feed the wire through hole in the side so the speaker wire conductor makes contact with the top of the plug.
- Screw the bottom of the banana plug back up till it tightens down on the speaker wire, securing it to the banana plug.
- Your speaker wire is now ready for connection.
Easy To Install
Banana plugs make installing speakers much easier. Instead of unscrewing the connectors in the back of your receiver and wrapping the speaker conductor around those screws, utilize the banana plug holes with these banana plugs.
Attaching the banana plug to the speaker itself is easy. These open faced banana plugs allow you to simply feed some of the bare copper conductor into the hole and clamp it down with the screw.
Ocelots also feature a female banana plug connection on the bottom, allowing you to connect multiple speakers from a single speaker output. This serves as a splitter, allowing you to mirror the sound as many times as necessary.
How to Use Banana Plugs
Mfg. Part Number
- SW-23588 1 Pair
- SW-23651 6 Pair
- SW-23600 12 Pair
- Maximum accepted AWG: 10 AWG
- Length: 44mm
- Outside base diameter: 10mm
- Pure, High Density Copper
- Heavy Duty Steel Outer Casing