Kvaser Memorator 2xHS v2, Dual Channel CAN Bus Interface and Data Logger
The Kvaser Memorator 2xHS v2 is a compact, dual channel CAN bus interface and standalone datalogger that allows users to monitor and collect data from two high speed CAN channels simultaneously. Standalone mode logs data to an SD card; interface mode provides a real-time connection between the CAN network and a PC via USB.
As a data logger, Memorator makes for a perfect flight recorder due to its compact design. Triggers and filters can be set on this device by means of a user-friendly configuration program and stored on the standard SD card (supplied).
- Monitor two CAN channels simultaneously using just one device.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- CAN messages are time-stamped with 100 microseconds resolution.
- Supports silent mode for analysis tools – listens to the bus without interfering.
- Fully compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware using Kvaser CANlib.
- One SD slot that accepts SD flash disks, currently up to 64 GB.
- Two high-speed CAN connections (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Connects to a PC with a standard USB 2.0 connection.
- Power from CAN bus or from the USB side.
- Built-in real time (calendar) clock with battery backup.
- Logger status is indicated by externally visible LEDs.
- Plastic housing with dimension WLH about 55 x 150 x 23 mm (circa 2 x 6 x 1 inch).
- Compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet.
- Galvanic isolation.
- Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.
- 2-Year Warranty from Kvaser.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Python and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Mfg. Part Number
- Bitrate: 50-1000 kbps
- Buffers: Auto RX Buffers, Auto TX Buffers, On Board Buffer
- Certificates: CE, RoHS
- Channels: 2
- Connectors: DSUB 9
- Current Consumption: Up to 3W
- Error Counters Reading: No
- Error Frame Generation: No
- Galvanic Isolation: Yes
- Height: 23 mm
- Included Card Size: 16GB
- Interfaces: USB
- Length: 150 mm
- Material: PA66
- Max Card Size: 64+ GB
- Messages Per Second Receive: 8,000 mps
- Messages per second sending: 8,000 mps
- OS: Win 7, Win Vista, Win 8, Win 10
- Silent Mode: Yes
- Sound: No
- Temperature Range: -20 to 70 °C
- Timestamp R: 100 µs
- Weight: 155 g