Hobbes NetTest-E Cable Tester
DescriptionThe NETest cable tester from Hobbes gives you the quick and easy results you need when quickly verifying the continuity and wiring configuration of TIA568A/568B, Token Ring, 10Base-T, and 10/100Base-T twisted-pair cables.
When you connect your standard cable to the NETest base and receiving unit, it will automatically show you the wiring configuration.
It will show shorts, miswiring, reversed pairs, and shielding faults on both UTP and STP cables.
Mfg. Part Number
- Quickly test IA568A/568B, Token Ring, 10BASE-T, and 10/100BASE-T twisted-pair cables
- Check for shorts, miswiring, reversed pairs, and shielding faults on UTP or STP cables
- Power Source: DC 9V battery x 1pcs
- Power Consumption: 10mA
- Operating Temp: 0˚C~50˚C
- Storage Temp: -10˚C~60˚C
- Humidity: 0 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Dimension: Overall: 4" x 2.5" x 1"
- Main: 80mm x 60mm x 31mm
- Remote: 49mm x 60mm x 31mm