HD-Link HL10 V1, HDMI over Cat5e/6 Extender, up to 175ft.
Don’t let the HDMI distance barrier hold you up. Use this extender to send your HDMI signal over a single Cat5e/Cat6 cable up to 175 ft (60M).
How This Works
This kit comes as a pair, with one sender unit and one receiver unit.
NOTE: This is the previous version of the HL10 (SW-29969). The functionality and features are the same. The only differences are cosmetic, and the power input being on the side on this one as opposed to the front on the newer version.
Mfg. Part Number
- Link by Sewell
- Distance: 175 ft (Cat6 is recommended)
- Resolution: up to 1080p
- Does not support 3D functionality
- Audio Input: DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, LPCM 7.1, DTS, Dolby AC-3, DSD
- Audio Output: LPCM7.1, DTS, Dolby AC3, DSD
- Max Length of input/output HDMI cable: 50ft w/ 26AWG
- Power: DC 5V 2A
- Weight: 200g
- Dimensions: 82mm x 44mm x 22mm
It doesn't work
Awesome product easy to use easy set up great product for the koney
Needed a hookup for presentation, works good with laptop to TVs.