HD-Link HL10, HDMI over Cat5e/6 Extender, up to 175ft.
Don’t let the HDMI distance barrier hold you up. Use this extender to send your HDMI signal over a single Cat5e/Cat6 cable up to 175 ft (60M).
How This Works
This kit comes as a pair, with one sender unit and one receiver unit.
Mfg. Part Number
- Link by Sewell
- Distance: 175 ft (Cat6 is recommended)
- Resolution: up to 1080p
- Does not support 3D functionality
- Audio Input: DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, LPCM 7.1, DTS, Dolby AC-3, DSD
- Audio Output: LPCM7.1, DTS, Dolby AC3, DSD
- Max Length of input/output HDMI cable: 50ft w/ 26AWG
- Power: DC 5V 2A
- Weight: 200g
- Dimensions: 82mm x 44mm x 22mm
I ordered the wrong product and have left several messages on your customer service line to schedule a return. I have not heard from anyone. Please help.
It’s pretty straight forward on how this works, and it does the job very well. No flicker, no lag, and if installed right, no visible wires.
Exactly what I needed.
Pros: Simple setup. Small size. One hundred fifty feet over Cat6 at 1080p. Haven't tried 4k yet.Cons: Does need AC power, which is how it gets the range. So it needs some power source on the camera end too.Other: