The DV-Link (DL10) extends DVI signal over a single Cat5e/6 cable up to 160 ft. Both the Sender and the Receiver units are powered to ensure no signal loss.
Does the Type of Cat5e or Cat6 Cable You Use Matter?
Since Cat5e/6 extenders (aka "Baluns") work differently than typical ethernet networks, the quality of the network cable you use really does matter. For example, Ethernet networks have corrective measures in place to help balance the data load and prevent packet loss, while point-to-point extenders like this don't have this option. That's why using Pure Copper cables (like our PureRun Cat6 cables) to overcome any potential attenuation issues is recommended.
Mfg. Part Number
- Link by Sewell
- Extends DVI
- Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplification
- Supports 8bit per channel (24bit all channel) deep color
- Resolution: up to 1080p
- Operation Distance: up to 164ft
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65Gpbs/165MHz
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Size(L x W x H): 100mm x 65mm x 25.5mm
- Weight (Net): 385G (0.85lbs)
- Operating Temperature: 0 Celsius to 70+ Celsius
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85%
- Storage Temperature: -10 Celsius to +80 Celsius
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90%
- Power Supply: 5V DC 2A
- Power Consumption (Max): 5W
- Certifications: FCC, CE, UL
- DVI Extender Transmitter
- DVI Extender Receiver
- 5V DC Power Supply: 2 pcs