Cicada by Sewell, Bluetooth Music Receiver
Simply connect the Cicada to your line-in or auxiliary input on your speakers, pair the Cicada Bluetooth music receiver to your Bluetooth enabled device, and enjoy the wireless music revolution.
Whether you want Bluetooth convenience in your car, through your home-theater system, in your kitchen, bathroom, or bedroom... This is your Cicada!
With a built-in battery, the Cicada can go wherever you go, charge it up, and take it anywhere.
There are LED indicators to show you the connection status of your Bluetooth pairing.
Mfg. Part Number
- Supports Auxilliary input audio
- Bluetooth supports hardware with Bluetooth v2.0+.with EDR supporting A2DP Audio Streaming.
- Compatibility with all smartphones, mp3 players, tablets, computers, and laptops with bluetooth.
- Built-in battery, so you can take it anywhere.
- Cicada Bluetooth Music Receiver
- USB wall charger with USB to Mini-USB cable (2 1/2 ft.)
- 3.5mm stereo cable (4 ft.)
- 3.5mm to Stereo L & R cable (4 ft.)
Pros: It works. Easy to pair. Cons: Internal battery seems to have charged but when I tried it, it never worked. I always had to plug it in another USB to use it and keep it powered. Other:
Pros: Works from a distance even through walls. The battery lasts for several hours Cons: The audio is decent but could be a little better Other: I use this for learning new music with friends in a band setting. We take turns connecting to the device to share our input on various parts of a music. I love how very economical it was and so I didn't expect perfect audio, just that it was clear. I would recommend this to anyone