Aaxeon 2-Port RS-422/485 PCI Express Card
PCI Express provides a scalable, high-speed, serial I/O bus that maintains backward compatibility with PCI applications and drivers. Its architecture defines a high-performance, point-to-point, scalable, serial bus at speed of 250Mbytes/sec to 4GBytes/sec (and 8Gbytes/sec in the future.
The MSC-201B1-SI is compatible with new and legacy RS422/485 devices. It is easy to install and use with its plug-and-play feature. It provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new serial technologies. Complete product line offer many choices help you to expand and make your network grow with your requirements.
With the PCI Express Plug-and-Play feature and drivers, simply follow the instructions of Install Wizard, then you are done. You don¦t have to deal with I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA and others when you are connecting the devices. The System will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically. The MSC-201B1-SI is an ideal solution for your expanding applications.
Mfg. Part Number
- Fully Compliant with x1 PCI Express Base Specifications 1.1
- 2 x DB9-male RS-422/485 Connectors
- Baud Rate: Up to 921.5Kbps
- Data Bits: 5, 6, 7, 7, 9 bits Data Frames
- (120 OHM) can be enabled/disabled by jumpers
- Isolation Protection: 2,500 Vrms Isolation
- Surge Protection: 15KV ESD Surge Protection
- Parity: None, Even, Odd
- Host Controller: 3 modes selectable:
- 4-wire RS-422 (TXD+/-, RxD+/-)
- 4-wire RS-485 (TxD+/-, RxD+/-)
- 2-wire RS-485 (Data+/-)
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, 7 and Linux
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 55 °C (32 ~ 131 F)
- Humidity: 5 ~ 95% RH
- Storage Temperature: -5 ~ 95 °C
- Quick Start Guide
- CD Drivers
- 10 cm x 5.2 cm