Whether you want to connect wirelessly to a keyboard, GPS device, or another computer for internet connectivity, this small card gives you those abilities without requiring a restart.
It uses the 1.1 Bluetooth standard so it's compatible with all the latest Bluetooth peripherals and gadgets that are offered today.
Mfg. Part Number
- SDIO SD BT card with integrated antenna is the smallest available for a Pocket PC
- Use the standard Windows CE dial-up networking (DUN) software to initiate a data call with your phone
- Dial-up Networking
- Serial Port
- General Access
- Service Discovery
- Generic Object Exchange
- LAN via PPP
- Object Push
- File transfer
- Windows PPC 2002 / PPC 2003 or Smartphone 2003 with SDIO Now!
- Interface: SO IO
- Standards: Bluetooth Spec. 1.1
- Frequency Band: 2.4000~2.4835 GHz (subject to local regulation)
- Antenna: Embedded Chip-antenna
- Operating Range: > 10 meters
- Power Consumption 3.3V Supply < 100mA
- Operating Temperature 00 ~ +650-degrees C
- Storage Temperature -200 ~ +750-degrees C
- Bluetooth characteristics Bluetooth 2.45 GHz
- Radio Range 30 ft (10 m)
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?
Will it work with Dell Axim 30?
Pretec does not list that model of PDA as being supported by their card.
6 out of 12 found this helpful.
Was this question helpful?