The totally wireless 12-channel GPS receiver supports 2D and 3D information and can be easily used to provide navigation software with position, velocity, and time details. BluetoothGPS also supports a mobile offline GPS data logging utility using Pretec's BluetoothGPS software. Once you've installed the PocketPC or PC program, simply activate the data logger and set it to record data using time or distance measurements.
Fully capable of keeping more than 30,000 records of data for analysis, it can be used as a wireless and mobile data logger for fleet management, heavy logistics, or dangerous goods transportation. To allow you total flexibility in selecting the right software for your particular applications an operating systems, BluetoothGPS is sold without any bundled mapping software.
The BluetoothGPS has a built-in lithium-ion battery that can last at least 12 hours in continuous operation and has an improved life cycle of 500 charges, providing you the mobility you need to GPS anywhere. Additional features include a sliding on/off power switch, power jack allowing you to charge the internal battery using either DC or AC power charger (not included), and an external antenna port with a female MCX connection. Three LED lights indicate the status of the unit.
Mfg. Part Number
- Linking with host platform via Bluetooth Serial Profile.
- Regulations: CE / FCC
- Software Specifications: Win98SE/ME/2000/XP, PocketPC, PocketPC 2002, PocketPC 2003, CE.Net, Linux (This is constantly changing please check for for compatibility).
- Application: Data Logging Manager.
- GPS: L1 / 1575.42MHz
- Bluetooth: 2.402 ~ 2.4835GHz
- Cold Start: < 180 seconds (90%)
- Warm Start: < 45 seconds (90%)
- Hot Start: < 20 seconds (90%)
- Position: 25M CEP (50%) without SA.
- Velocity: 0.1 Meters/sec without SA.
- Time +500 nano-second (nominal).
- Maximum Altitude: 18000M
- Maximum Velocity: 515M
- 8 Hours minimum after full charge, continuous mode
Built-in Active Antenna
- 1573MHz > Central frequency (measured with random) <1577MHz
- Bandwidth > 8MHz (return loss = -10dB)
- Ceramic Antenna.
- Elevation angle 90-degree gain >2dBi
- Elevation angle 10-degree gain >-4dBi
External Active Antenna Connector
- RP-MMCX Jack
- -10 ~ +50-degrees C (operating)
- -40 ~ +85-degrees C (storage)
- Humidity: Max 95% Non Condensing.
- CE / FCC
- PocketPC, PocketPC 2002, PocketPC 2003, CE.Net, Linux (This is constantly changing please check for for compatibility).
- Manual CD
- Warranty Card
- Car Charger
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?