This highly portable CardBus to PCI solution from Magma is the only one that allows you to convert your notebook's PCMCIA slot into a full-length PCI card unit.
Patented PCI Expansion and Adaption
Magma's patented PCI expansion technology incorporates a Type II CardBus (PCMCIA/PC Card), establishing a 32-bit connection to your notebook. A 1 meter cable connects the PCMCIA card to the PCI expansion enclosure. Weighing less than 2.5 pounds, this device is a highly portable PCMCIA to PCI adapter.
The PCMCIA to PCI card expansion unit is truly portable with a DC to DC converter that allows the use of a user supplied 12-volt DC power source. An AC to DC power brick is also included with each item.
Since this product is made to order, it usually ships within 5 business days of your order.
Mfg. Part Number
- MAGMA CardBus interface card
- 1 meter expansion cable
- 1 slot backplane
- Expansion enclosure (full-length)
- AC-DC power brick
- Full Lenth: 12.23 in. or shorter PCI card (32-bit or 64-bit connector)
PCI local Bus Spec
- Revision 2.2
PCI Bridge Architecture Spec
- Revision 2.1
- 132 MB/sec (theoretical Max. of PCI 33/32)
- 25,000 hours
- 0 to 50 Celsius operating temp.
- -20 to 60 Celsius storage temp.
- 5% to 85% Relative non-condensing humidity
- Win XP/2000/NT/ME/98SE
- Mac OS X (10.2.2+)/OS 9.x
- Red Hat Linux 9
- Weight 2.5 lbs
- One 4 CFM fan
- Power Supply: 45W DC-ready with locking barrel connector
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?