This PCI Express Serial ATA Host Controller Card makes blinding transfer speeds a reality. Transfer data at speeds of up to 3.0 Gb/s with eSATA technology.
This controller card features an external SATA interface, meets SATA 1.0 specifications and is compatible for use with RAID 1 and RAID 0. Additionally, it supports hot plugging and Plug & Play as well as hard disks with NCQ (Native Command Queue).
Mfg. Part Number
- PCI Express 1-lane (x1) SATA II adapter works in any available PCI Express slot
- Supports both SATA I and SATA II hard drives of any capacity
- Supports SATA data rates up to 3Gb/sec
- Supports RAID 0 (striped), RAID 1 (mirror)
- External PCI Express 1-lane (x1) SATA II adapter works in any available PCI Express slot
- Chipset: Silicon Image 3132
- Bus type: PCI Express x1
- Port type: One External SATA II port (compatible with SATA I and SATA II drives)
- Supports Serial ATA AHCI (Advanced Host controller Interface) Specification Rev 1.0
- Supports NCQ (Native Command Queue) Hard Disks
- Supports Hot Plugging and Plug & Play
- PCI Express-enabled system with an available PCI Express slot
- Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003
- SATA Cables
- PCI Express SATA II Card
- Software Driver and Utility Disc
- User's Manual
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?
Do you have a PCI to eSATA card?
5 out of 10 found this helpful.
Was this question helpful?