Measuring at only 120 x 62 x 16 mm, it's perfect to take with you hiking, traveling, or anywhere else the sun shines.
With technology today, most people carry around more then one device. These can include an iPod, PDA, or other devices that use standard USB, Firewire, or DC jacks between the 5.7-9.8V range.
The solar powered charger has a built-in lithium battery that can be charged via sunlight or a wall socket. Depending on your device, it can supply the needed power anywhere. It also has a flashlight that lasts up to 40 hours on a full charge.
So if you're looking for the ultimate accessory to provide power to nearly all your gadgets, this solar powered charger is the perfect fit to charge and use your device on the go.
Mfg. Part Number
- Built-in battery
- Built-in flashlight
- Universal charger
- Use with iPod, Razr, Gameboy advanced, and many more devices
- Small and compact
- Solar Panel Charger
- Adapter Kit
- Car Adapter
- Solar Panel (mono or multi-crystalline):5.5V/150mA
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery: 3.7V/1100mAh
- Output voltage: 5.7V/7.6V/9.8V
- Charging current for the mobile phone: 100-250mA
- Charging time for the lithium battery inside by the solar panel: 10-15 hours
- Charging time for the lithium battery built-in by the AC-DC adaptor: 3-4 hours
- Lighting time for flashlight: 40hours
- Physical: Dimensions ( Lx W x H ) :120 x 62 x 16 mm
- Weight: 110g
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?
How long does the charge last per minute charge?
That will depend entirely on the device's power consumption rate. The charging current for the mobile phone is 100-250mA. See the specifications tab for more details.
21 out of 25 found this helpful.
Was this question helpful?