Sewell Octal USB to Serial, 8 Port (FTDI)
Sewell Part # SW-29347
Not yet rated)(
Customers also viewed these products
New FTDI chipset provides the most complete compatibility among devices
|This unit has the FTDI chip. We also have an 8-port USB to Serial with the Moschip IC (SW-1320).|
The Sewell Octal USB serial adapter adds 8 serial rs-232 communication ports to your system while using only one USB port. This provides connectivity with handhelds, modems, ISDN, TAs, PDAs, digital cameras, POS, serial printers, and any other serial device. The adapter also features plug-and-play and hot plug attributes. When plugged in to your USB port, it is automatically detected and installed.
The Octal is a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed device for quick data transfer between your computer and connected serial device. LED indicators display data activity among connected devices.Don't forget to pick up a few serial cables!
Mfg. Part Number
- Provides eight RS-232 male DB9 ports for direct connection to serial devices
- Supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Easy Plug and Play Installation
- Supports Serial Transmission rate up to 230400bps
- LED indicators for adapter data activity
- Automatic IRQ and I/O Address Selection
- Eight 16C450/16C550 Compatible UARTs
- Supports Transmit-Receive FIFO at 512 bytes per port
- Supports Windows® XP/Vista/7 (32/64 bit)
- FTDI Chip provides robust compatibility
- 1 x USB 2.0 8-Port Serial Adapter
- 1 x Driver CD
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Power Adapter
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?
Hi, Is this configured so that it will register on specific com ports (ex: COM10-COM18) when plugged in? Is there a way to force this by customizing the driver?
Yes, that is how the device will set up by default, so you shouldn't have any problems.
1 out of 3 found this helpful.
Was this question helpful?