1. Disc-to-Disc Duplication
Copy CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs. Simply interleave master discs and blank disc to perform multi-master disc duplication.
2. HDD-to-Disc Duplication (with SFOD support)
Set up jobs to burn disc images or digital files from local and remote hard drives to CD, DVD or Blu-rays discs with SFOD (span-files-over-discs) capability. Support Windows Neighborhood and Map Network Drives.
3. Disc-to-HDD Back Up
Backup your discs by saving the files or disc images to hard drives. Simply load the discs to the loader, Nimbie USB and QQboxx will do the rest in automation.
4. Directly Labeling on Discs with Green Technology
Nimbie USB not only burns and duplicates discs, but also directly labels discs. In partnership with Hewlett-Packard, LightScribe technology delivers smudge-free, high resolution, professional looking discs without ink cartridges. Be "green" and use this environment friendly solution that eliminates ink cartridge wastes, no more out-of-ink hazzle at the same time.
5. Rip Your Music Collection to Digital Audio Files
Load music discs to Nimbie USB, then run QQripper to convert audio tracks to digital audio files which can be saved on your hard disk, iPod or MP3 player. QQripper requires Apple iTunes or Windows Media Player with Internet connection to search database for title information such as name of songs, albums and artists.
6. Non-Stop Disc Refilling with First In, First Out Operation
With the patent-pending top-feeding loader, refilling discs is as simple as adding more on top of the existing ones, making it possible to duplicate an unlimited number of discs without interrupting ongoing project. The discs will be processed in FIFO (first in and first out) order. Time Saving Loading and Unloading Mechanism
Traditional auto-loaders use a robotic arm which moves back and forth to pick up, load and unload discs one at a time. Nimbie employs independent loader and unloader eliminating redundant arm movements, shortening the cycle time, and increasing the production.
7. Enclosed Robotic Design for Extra Hardware Protection
Traditional robotic designs are often complex, inefficient and cumbersome, with moving parts exposed outside, which may fail or require adjustment due to accidental damage from external forces. Nimbie's loading and unloading mechanism are completely enclosed in a compact stylish housing to avoid accidental access and to ensure reliable, long-term, maintenance-free operation. Discs in Nimbie are also protected from dusts when lid is close.
Nimbie comes with a 1-year limited warranty. Please contact us for details!
Mfg. Part Number
- Separated loading and unloading mechanism, patent-pending
- 30 discs (lid closed), 100 discs (lid opened)
- Industry standard 120 mm disc
- 5 discs or more
- Industry standard 5-1/4" form factor, CD/DVD reading and writing
- 40x maximum for CD duplication, 20x for DVD duplication
- CD Extra, CD-ROM Mode 1 & 2 CD-DA, CD-ROM/XA Video CD,
- PC Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- LED indicators
- 7.8" x 8.5" x 15.4" (19.5 x 21.3x 39 cm)
- 9.3" x 9.7" x 21.1" (23.6 x 24.7 x 53.5 cm)
- 10.2 lbs or 4.6 kg (gross) ; 6.5 lbs or 3 kg (net)
- 100-240 VAC auto-switching, 50/60 Hz
- CE, FCC, UL (power supply)