The best choice is obviously to get a kit that comes with all the tools already in one package, and as well provides a case to organize and transport them so you don't misplace or lose any. Kits are in-expensive and more economical than spending the time to find and buy each tool individually.
Mfg. Part Number
- Crimping tool for 8P8C/RJ-45, 6P6C/RJ-12, 6p4c/RJ-11
- Crimping tool with interchangeable die for RG-58,59,62.5,174
- Die sets: RG-58, 59, 62.5, RG-58, 59, 62.5, 174, Fiber Optic RG-174, 179, Belden 8218, Fiber Optic RG-8, 11, 174, 179, 213
- 6.5" cable cutter
- Cable stripper with cutter
- Coaxial cable stripper
- Punch down tool with 66/88/110 blades
- Coaxial stripper
- 2 Screwdrivers
- 251452 Enhanced Network Cable Tester
- Hard plastic case with inner foam padding (375 x 253 x 48 mm)
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?