These motions can be controlled with the supplied remote or one of your own universal remotes or an RS-232 connection found in home automation controllers. K2 is known for making excellent TV mounting solutions and the X-ARM is one of their best.
Mfg. Part Number
- 1 Year Warranty
- Universal Attachment Kit
- Supplied Remote to Control Viewing Angles
- Can also be controlled via Universal Remote and RS-232 controller (for home automation units)
- Cable Management System
- Compatible w/ 40" - 60" Plasma & LCD TV's
- Holds up to 180 lbs.
- Has two programmable memory presets
- 4 Screen Size Settings to prevent TV from hitting wall
- Fits screens with mounting hole patterns up to 28.27" W and 18.41" H
- Scratch Resistant Powder Coat
- Extended From Wall 12"
- Retracted From Wall 4.6"
- Swivels Left/Right 28°
- Tilts Down 25°
- Tilts Up 7°
- Side to Side: up to 32°
- Wall plate
- Mount with attached bellows
- Screen brackets
- Cross brackets
- Mounting and screen attachment hardware
- Universal remote control
- Power cord
- Cable ties
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?