Matrox Millennium G550 AGP4X 32MB DDR DualHead, DVI TV-Out Video Card
Robust and Versatile
The card is equipped with 32 MB of graphics memory, UltraSharp 360 MHz RAMDAC, and support for dual-RGB, TV output, and DVI output. It is designed to handle all business, student, and routine applications for 2-D graphics on two displays.
Adding multiple monitors to your system? Stop by our multiple monitors DIY page to see all your options.
Mfg. Part Number
- Interface Type:
- AGP 4x
- Device Type:
- Multi-monitor graphics card
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 3 years warranty
- Package Type:
- Video Memory Installed:
- 32 MB DDR
- OS Compliant:
- Windows XP/2000
- Multiple Monitors Supported:
- Video Output:
- DVI TV-Out
- Graphics Processor:
- Millennium G550
- Video Input:
- Dual DVI
- Matrox DualHead to use 2 monitors at a time (in "independent" or "stretched" mode)
- AGP card compatible with all AGP slots (AGP 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x)
- Passive cooling (heat sink with no fan) for silent operation and extra reliability
- TV-output support (composite video and S-video, NTSC, or PAL)
- Unified Microsoft WHQL-certified drivers for Millennium G-series products
- Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk driver interface
- Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on the other display
- Matrox Multi-Display Zoom to view a portion of one display full-screen on the other display
- Matrox DVDMax to view hardware-accelerated video playback in a video window on one display and full-screen on the other display
- Support for displays with special aspect ratios
- Support for customizable unattended installation for rapid multi-system setup
- Open-source Linux/Unix display drivers available
- Hardware included: Matrox Millennium G550 graphics card, DVI-to-HD15 connector adapter, Retail version only: TV-output adapter cable (composite video and S-video, 1-foot)
- Software included: Matrox display drivers for Microsoft Windows 2000 and Windows XP, Matrox PowerDesk (driver interface and utilities)
- Maximum resolutions (per display): Digital: 1280 x 1024, Analog, main display: 2048 x 1536, Analog, secondary display: 1600 x 1200
- Card type: AGP 4x, compatible with all AGP slots (0.8, 1.5, or 3.3 V)
- Graphics memory :32 MB
- Bracket connectors: DVI, HD-15
- Card form factor: ATX
- Bracket form factor: ATX
- EMC certifications: Class B – ACA, CE, CSA, FCC, VCCI
- Card size: 6.6" x 3.2"
- Weight: 0.65lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 year warranty
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?
How do I free up memory on the G550? I have a program that says I'm out of Video memory and that I should free some up.
Memory is regained by closing the programs utilizing it. If your software requires more than the native 32 MB on this card your only option is to upgrade.
30 out of 34 found this helpful.
Was this question helpful?