Luna BNC to VGA + HDMI Converter, By Sewell
Customers also viewed these products
For computers and advanced DVRs
For cameras and DVRs
For CRT and LCD Monitors
For LCD monitors and HDTVs
Press to cycle between BNC and VGA input (VGA output only). The LED on the right will indicate the currently selected input
RESOLUTIONPress to cycle output resolutions, 800x600 up to 1920x1080 (1080p)
Press to open the on-screen menu. See details below
Press to hold the current frame on the screen. Press again for normal viewing
The Luna outputs to either VGA or HDMI (note: it does not convert a VGA signal to HDMI). The Luna BNC to VGA + HDMI Converter by Sewell Direct allows users to convert a BNC video signal into a VGA, DVI, or HDMI signal. This makes it possible to use a standard VGA/SVGA computer monitor or an HDMI/DVI ready computer monitor to view a BNC video signal. The Luna is the only BNC converter that will work with VGA, DVI, and HDMI allowing it to be used with virtually any computer monitor. This is the ideal solution for devices outputting BNC video signals such as security cameras, surveillance DVRs, multiplexers, and quad video processors. This device features VGA pass through, which make is easy to switch between BNC and VGA sources without having to swap cables. The Luna will also upscale your BNC video sources to 1920x1080 so you can view your security footage in HD.
Mfg. Part Number
- Please Note: The Luna converts a BNC signal to VGA or HDMI, though it does not convert a VGA signal to HDMI
- No drivers required, Plug and Play
- Provides advanced signal processing with great precision, colors, resolutions
- Supports PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM and standard TV format inputs
- Picture freeze function
- VGA/HDMI output resolution from 800X600 to 1920X1080
- Adjustable brightness, contrast, sharpness, and saturation
- Wide range power supply:5V—12V DC adapter
- VGA in to VGA output bypass
- Input ports:
- 1xBNC, 1xVGA
- Output ports:
- 1xVGA, 1xHDMI
- Power Supply:
- 5V/1A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- 5.4(D)x 10.7(W) x 3.4(H)
- Output resolutions:
- 800X600@60Hz, 800X600 @ 75Hz, 1024X768 @ 60Hz, 720p/60(1280X720 @ 60Hz),1280X1024 @ 60Hz, 1360x768 @ 60Hz,1440X900 @ 60Hz,1680X1050 @ 60Hz, 1080p/60(1920X1080 @ 60Hz)
- CVBS input format:
- PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM
- BNC to VGA/HDMI Convert Box.
- 5V DC Power Supply Adaptor.
- Quick reference guide
7 Total Reviews -See all reviews
Have experience with this product?
Most helpful reviews
Bill S. - 1/4/2013 5:21:49 PM
9 found this review helpful
Pros: Great little converter! I didn't realize BNC to HDMI was even possible, perfect for using CCTV with a HDTV (PIP makes it so you can check a camera while watching TV).
Anonymous - 4/10/2013 8:12:57 PM
7 found this review helpful
Pros: It works just as they said it would. easy to hook up for even me.
Cons: I see none
Other: Nise, small enough to conceal or looks good enough to leave in the open.
bnc to vga
Jack - 1/10/2013 4:26:53 PM
4 found this review helpful
Pros: first time was working
Cons: power went off (cord disconnect) reconnected and didnt work. Still haven't heard what to do since returned the product for examination. Been 2 weeks?
Most recent reviews
Ray - 3/11/2014 3:55:34 PM
It works like a champ.
Anonymous - 2/12/2014 11:34:44 AM
So far, all of the products that I have purchased from Sewell have provided cost effective Solutions that have met or exceed expectations..
Anonymous - 12/14/2013 7:43:16 AM
This converter worked vary good, plug and play. That's the way things should work. I will be buying another one for my next project.
Anonymous - 5/17/2013 2:09:47 PM
Anonymous - 4/10/2013 8:12:57 PM
It works just as they said it would. easy to hook up for even me.