Do your eyes ever strain from looking at a TV or Computer screen? The LightFrame is the solution to relieve strained eyes and make your screen look even cooler. The Warm White LED lights attach to the back of your screen and can be cut to your preferred length.
Note: We have recently become aware of a problem where the LightFrames sometimes flickers when dimmed to a low-level brightness. We have identified and fixed this issue but are discounting our current listing until we are out of the current stock. The LightFrame 2.0 still works well with many TVs and at higher brightness levels.
Improve any TV’s Contrast Ratio by using the Light Frame
You may ask, "Besides looking cool, why do I need a bias light?" To answer that question I will explain a little about how our eyes work. Every moment your eyes are open your eye takes an average of light from all sources in order to know how much to open the pupil. The greater the contrast of brightness of light from the sources causes a greater strain on your eyes.
The LightFrame bias light reduces the contrast between your TV and the room which allows your eyes to be more sensitive to the contrast ratio on the TV.
The lighter the background, the deeper are the dark colors on your screen.
Buying a TV with a high contrast ratio can be very expensive, with the Sewell Light Frame you get the same effect for a fraction of the cost.
Light Frame 2.0 Features
- Reduces Eye Strain and Improves Perceived Contrast Ratio on Your TV
- Dimmer Control Allows You To Adjust the Brightness and Power Draw and to turn the Light Frame On and Off
- Compatable with all TV USB Ports by Adjusting the Brightness to Your TVs needs
- Improved 3M foam adhesive sticks solidly to the back of your TV or Wherever Else You Need The Light Frame
- Strip is 51.2 inches long with 78 LED lights. Power Cord is 36 inches long, Strip may be cut at 2 inch intervals to desired length