Mfg. Part Number
- Interface: PCI
- Memory: 128 MB
- Processor: nVIDIA GeForce MX4000
- API: DirectX 8.1 and Lower
- 2D/3D Features: 64Bit 2D/3D
- RAMDC Clock Speed: 270 MHz
- Video Output: VGA/S-Video
- OS: Windows XP, 2000, 98, ME, NT 4.0
- Up to 1.1billion AA samples per second fill rate
- Up to 8.0 GB/sec memory bandwidth
- Up to 34 Million triangles/sec.
- True, reflective bump mapping
- High-performance 2D rendering engine
- API support - DirectX 8.1 and low
- 256-bit graphics engine
- 64MB/128MB DDR memory access bus.
- Integrated dual 270 MHz RAMDACs drives CRT display
- 2 dual 128-bit pixel pipelines rendering
- Surface engine for high-order surfaces and patches
- Programmable Vertex Shader
- Programmable Pixel Shader
- HRAA - high - resolution anti-aliasing
- Integrated hardware transform engine
- Integrated hardware lighting engine
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?
How do I connect 2 monitors to this card? And are the 2 monitors independent? Is it feasible to use two of these cards to connect 4 monitors (each showing different content) to a PC?
Each video card has two VGA ports to which you could connect one monitor each. You could connect two of these cards to your system and have a total of 4 independent screens that could all run different applications.
4 out of 7 found this helpful.
Was this question helpful?