InstaCOM USB to Serial Adapter, 2 ft with Screws
Instantly add a serial port (RS-232) to your computer using one USB port. This adapter also doubles as a six-foot cable, allowing you to connect to your serial device up to six feet away from the USB port.
This product uses screws to attach, need USB to serial 2ft with posts instead?
Most newer computers do not include a serial port, but many PDAs, digital cameras, GPS units, barcode scanners, industrial devices, etc. still require a serial connection. This adapter cable provides the conversion.
Mfg. Part Number
- Windows 98 SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista 32, Vista 64, 7 (with latest driver download)
- Mac OS X
- Pentium 233 MHz or faster
- 64 MB RAM or more
- Available USB Port
- USB Type A Male
- 9-pin Serial Male
- 2 feet
- Bus Powered (no external power required)
Other Technical Info
- Supports RS232 serial interface
- USB 1.1 compliant
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 ports
- USB suspend condition
- Supports 500 Kbps transfer rate
- Advanced 16 Bit processor for USB transaction and control data processing
- PL 2303HX Chipset
- USB to Serial adapter
- Driver CD
- Drivers and Support pages available under the support tab
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?