This adapter is ideal for Linux-based set-top boxes, routers, or firewalls, diskless network clients, industrial computers, or any other device requiring rugged solid-state storage.
Attach your Compact Flash directly onto the motherboard IDE slot with the Direct Insertion IDE to Compact Flash Adapter.
Mfg. Part Number
- IDE to Compact Flash Adapter
- User manual
- On-board LED indicators for power-on and compact flash access
- Voltage selection for +3.3V or +5V compact flash
- Master or slave mode selection
- Power input: +5V, floppy disk drive power connector
- Fully compatible with Compact Flash Type I, Type II, and Micro-drive
- 40-way (2.54mm) standard IDE connector
- Mounting holes for rear bracket
- Note: This adapter does NOT support hot insertion of CF card
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?