This compact testing device is built to last and fulfills all the compact tests like detecting open, shorted, crossed, split, and reversed pairs in common networking cable.
Other features include a built in tone generator to greater diagnose your cable before or after installation. This device also verifies shield integrity in case you experience strange issues of high and low bandwidth times within your network.
Since it uses a single AAA battery, there's no need to worry about pluging in the testing unit providing no limits in terms of portability. The easy to read LEDs give the end user instantly veiwable diagnosed issues so the work can get done quickly and efficiently.
Mfg. Part Number
- Built in tone generator
- Tests for wiring faults of open, short, reversed, crossed and split pairs
- Split pair fault detection at a minimum 40cm cable length
- Verification of shield integrity
- Specially designed remote unit that enables one person to test installed cables
- No adaptor needed
- Easy to read fault display and high speed testing
- Low battery indicator
- Optional adaptor (not included) for F connector to test coax cable
- Power Source: DC 1.5V AAA battery x 1pcs
- Power Consumption: 22mA
- Operating Temp: 0˚C~50˚C
- Storage Temp: -10˚C~60˚C
- Humidity: 0 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 20mm x 20mm x 150mm
- 0.7in.X 0.7in.X 6.0in.
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?