It will show if a UTP/STP cable is straight-through, 10/100BASE-T crossover, or 1000BASE-T crossover. You can also obtain this information before and after installation has occurred.
If you continually running into unknown issues with your network cabling the GIGAtest-E will give you all the information you need to fix or use that cable in the environment it was made for. This particular unit is also 100% RoHS compliant.
Mfg. Part Number
- Main and Remote units for one-person testing
- Determines suitability of cabling for 1000BASE-T networks
- Compact and light-weight design for easy storage
- Low Battery Indicator
- Easy-to-read result
- RoHS Compliant
- Power Source: DC 9V battery x 1pcs
- Power Consumption: 10mA
- Operating Temp: 0˚C~50˚C
- Storage Temp: -10˚C~60˚C
- Humidity: 0 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Overall: 4" x 2.5" x 1"
- Main: 80mm x 60mm x 31mm
- Remote: 49mm x 60mm x 31mm
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?