Extend your HDMI and IR signals wirelessly up to 300ft. This distance depends on obstacles and interference such as walls, large metal objects, or WiFi.
The sender and receiver come paired to each other out of the box, all you have to do is:
- Connect the Sender to the video source.
- Connect the Receiver to the display.
- Optional: Connect the optional IR Receiver and Emitter cables if you need to control the video source from the display location.
Mfg. Part Number
- Link by Sewell
- Max Resolution: 1080p @ 60Hz
- Antenna: RP-SMA Male
- Power Voltage: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: <5W (Receiver), <8W (Sender)
- Weight: 366g (each)
- Dimensions: 149.5x92.5x23mm (not including antenna)
- Audio: Stereo 48KHz
- Wifi Protocol: 802.11n/a
- Modulation Mode: MIMO-OFDM
- Transmission Rate: 8Mbps
- Transmission Power: Max 21dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity: -93dBm (per < 10%)
- Range: 300ft
- Latency: <180ms
- (4) Antenna
- IR Receiver Cable
- IR Emitter Cable
- (2) Power Supply
- (8) Magnet Feet
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?