Extend a 1080p HDMI signal wirelessly up to 300ft. The HL25 also features built-in IR extension so you can control the video source from the display location.
The sender and receiver come paired to each other out of the box, so there's no need to worry about any settings. All you have to do is:
- Connect the Sender unit to the video source.
- Connect the Receiver unit to the display.
- Optional: Connect the IR Receiver and Emitter cables if you need to control the video source from the display location.
Mfg. Part Number
- Link by Sewell
- Max Resolution: 1080p @ 60Hz
- Antenna: RP-SMA Male
- Power Voltage: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: <5W (Receiver), <8W (Sender)
- Weight: 366g (each)
- Dimensions: 149.5x92.5x23mm (not including antenna)
- Audio: Stereo 48KHz
- Wifi Protocol: 802.11n/a
- Modulation Mode: MIMO-OFDM
- Transmission Rate: 8Mbps
- Transmission Power: Max 21dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity: -93dBm (per < 10%)
- Range: 300ft
- Latency: <180ms
- (4) Antenna
- IR Receiver Cable
- IR Emitter Cable
- (2) Power Supply
- (8) Magnet Feet
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?