This HDMI audio extractor can extract the audio signal from your HDMI signals and then transmit the audio to the out of by SPDIF port or 3.5mm audio port to a seperate speaker system.
One of the largest benefits of HDMI signals is the ability to integrate audio and video signals. This allows devices to send high quality video signals and high quality audio signals over one cable. However, there is often a mismatch between the screen quality of your tv and the speaker quality. The HDMI Audio extractor by Salt neatly solves this problem by extracting the audio from the HDMI signal so you can send it to a seperate speaker system. So you can use you can use your T.V. to display an image while using a seperate speaker system for the audio so you can have a better viewing experience. This audio extractor can extract the audio signal from the HDMI interface and then transmit the audio to the Amplifier Receiver by SPDIF or 3.5mm audio cable, .
- Extracts HDMI audio toSPDIF(Toslink) port out and 3.5mm audio port out similutaneosly
- HDMI 1.4 compliant
- Support 4K@30Hz, 8, 10, 12 adn 16 bit color depth.
- Supports HDCP 1.4
- Plug and play.
- Supports PCM 2, 5.1, 7.1CH, Dobly 5.1, DTS5.1, D-TrueHD, DTS-HD
Mfg. Part Number
- 1x HDMI Iinput port
- 1x HDMI output port
- Output Audio: 1x Toslink, 1x 3.5mm jack
- Toslink support ARC function
- HDMI Audio Output: PCM2, 5.1, 7.1CH, Dolby 5., DTS5.1, D-TrueHD. DTS-HD
- Video Resolution up to 4kx2k/30Hz
- Operating Temperature: 32°F-104° Ft
- Storage Temperature: -4°F-140°F
- Dimension 80mm x 80 mm x 19 mm
- 1x SALT HDMI Audio Extractor
- 1x 5v/1A DC power adaptor
- User Manual
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?