This 1x16 HDMI Splitter allows you to take one HDMI source and split it between sixteen outputs simultaneously. Built-in amplification and equalization ensure flawless signal over longer distances.
Supports up to 1080p@60Hz
This 1x16 HDMI splitter currently only supports HDMI 1.3b specs, meaning a max resolution up to 1080p@60Hz. If you need a splitter that supports HDMI 2.0 specs such as 4k@60Hz, we recommend you upgrade to the SplitDeck 1x8 HDMI Splitter.
High Quality Construction
This HDMI 1x16 Splitter provides full support for 3D, 1080p resolution, Blu-ray devices, and 30/36 bit deep color. It is built with top quality parts providing a max transmission bandwidth of 10.2Gbps. A heavy-duty metal enclosure protects all the inside parts and keeps the unit cool by helping with quick heat absorption and dissipation.
Perfect solution for multiple display video signage. Commonly used in shopping malls, supermarkets, corporate show rooms, conference rooms, and data control centers.
Note: This splitter supports HDCP 1.x versions. Also note that the new HDCP 2.2 standard is not backwards compatible with HDCP 1.x versions. To future-proof yourself for HDCP 2.2, check out our HDMI 2.0 Splitters which support HDCP 2.2 as well as 4K@60Hz 4:4:4.
What's the big deal about HDMI 2.0?
We mention above that this splitter only supports HDMI 1.3b specs, and does not support HDMI 2.0 specs. This video talks about the new features that HDMI 2.0 supports. If you don't need any of those, then this splitter will work for you.
Mfg. Part Number
- Deck™ by Sewell
- HDMI version: HDMI 1.3
- HDCP version: HDCP1.2
- HDMI resolution: 24/50/60 fs/1080p/ 1080I/720p/ 576p/ 576I/ 480p/ 480I
- Support video color format: 24 bit/ deep color 30bit, 36bit
- Support audio format: DTS-HD/ Dolby-true HD/ LPCM7.1/ DTS/ Dolby-AC3/ DSD
- Max: 10.2Gbps
- Input/Output TMDS signal: 0.5~1.5Volts p-p
- Input/Output DDC signal: 5Volts p-p (TTL)
- Input cable distance: = 15m HDMI AWG26
- Output cable distance: = 25m AWG26 HDMI 1.3 standard cable
- Max working current: 2.4A
- Power adapter format Input: AC (50Hz, 60Hz) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/6A
- Operating Temperature range: (-15 to +55)
- Operating Humidity range: 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension: (L x W x H). 380x140x60 (mm)
- Weight: 2665g
- One input HDMI1.3 signal can split to sixteen HDMI1.3 signal sink device
- HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant
- Supports 3D video
- Supports CEC
- Supports deep color 36bit.
- Supports signal retiming
- Support Blue-Ray 24fs. Support xv-YCC.
- Digital audio format, DTS-HD/ Dolby-True-HD/ LPCM7.1/ AC3/DTS/ DSD.
- Support output HDMI1.3 standard cable length up to 15metreAWG24.
- 5V 6A power supply
- Installs in minutes
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?