HDMI Splitter, 1x16, v1.3b, 3D
Sewell Part # SW-29466
List: $289.95 | Save 12%
Not yet rated)(
Customers also viewed these products
Note: Sewell HDMI Splitters are all HDCP compliant which means that this splitter does not strip or bypass HDCP.
Also note that this splitter supports HDCP 1.x versions and the new HDCP 2.2 standard is not backwards compatible with HDCP 1.x versions. To future-proof yourself for HDCP 2.2, check out our HDMI 2.0 Splitters which also support 4K 60Hz 4:4:4.
16-Port HDMI Distribution Amplifier
This 1x16 HDMI Splitter allows you can take one HDMI source and split it between sixteen outputs simultaneously. The HDMI 1x16 Splitter lets users view sixteen duplicates of a single HDMI source in stunning HD and 3D. With the HDMI Splitter 1x16 you can quickly and easily have a high quality digital reproduction with no distortion.
Since HDMI signals are essentially electrical signals, it requires added power and signal equalization to multiply that signal by 16 simultaneously out all ports. This active 16-port splitter features built-in amplification and equalization to ensure flawless 1080p mirrored video on up to 16 1080p screens.
While only 2 displays are shown in this diagram, a 1x16 HDMI Splitter works the same way, outputting to as many as 16 displays simultaneously.
If you have a 1080p TV and a 720p TV, the signal sent to both from the splitter will end up being 720p unless you use a downscaler between the splitter and the 720p TV. That way, each TV will display the highest possible resolution.
High Quality ConstructionThe HDMI 1x16 Splitter is loaded with the latest advanced technology, supporting all your equipment's latest features. This HDMI 1x16 Splitter provides full support for 3D, 1080p resolution, Blu-ray devices, and 30/36 bit deep color. The 1x16 HDMI Splitter is built with top quality parts providing a max transmission bandwidth of 10.2Gbps. The product has a heavy-duty metal enclosure that protects all the inside parts and keeps the unit cool by helping with quick heat absorption and dissipation.
ApplicationsOur HDMI 1x16 Splitter provides the perfect solution for multiple display video signage and video mirroring. The 1x16 Splitter can provide multiple HD video displays for signage in shopping malls, supermarkets, corporate show rooms, conference room presentations, and data control centers saving you valuable time and money. With the 1x16 HDMI Splitter you don’t have to pay for sixteen individual video sources you can get one HDMI 1x16 Splitter and only pay for one video source.
Mfg. Part Number
- HDMI version: HDMI 1.3
- HDCP version: HDCP1.2
- HDMI resolution: 24/50/60 fs/1080p/ 1080I/720p/ 576p/ 576I/ 480p/ 480I
- Support video color format: 24 bit/ deep color 30bit, 36bit
- Support audio format: DTS-HD/ Dolby-true HD/ LPCM7.1/ DTS/ Dolby-AC3/ DSD
- Max: 10.2Gbps
- Input/Output TMDS signal: 0.5~1.5Volts p-p
- Input/Output DDC signal: 5Volts p-p (TTL)
- Input cable distance: = 15m HDMI AWG26
- Output cable distance: = 25m AWG26 HDMI 1.3 standard cable
- Max working current: 2.4A
- Power adapter format Input: AC (50Hz, 60Hz) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/6A
- Operating Temperature range: (-15 to +55)
- Operating Humidity range: 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension: (L x W x H). 380x140x60 (mm)
- Weight: 2665g
- One input HDMI1.3 signal can split to sixteen HDMI1.3 signal sink device
- HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant
- Supports 3D video
- Supports CEC
- Supports deep color 36bit.
- Supports signal retiming
- Support Blue-Ray 24fs. Support xv-YCC.
- Digital audio format, DTS-HD/ Dolby-True-HD/ LPCM7.1/ AC3/DTS/ DSD.
- Support output HDMI1.3 standard cable length up to 15metreAWG24.
- 5V 6A power supply
- Installs in minutes
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?