Sewell HDMI Splitter, 1x4, v1.3b
Customers also viewed these products
HDMI Splitter Options:
If you have a 1080p TV and a 720p TV, the signal sent to both from the splitter will end up being 720p unless you use a downscaler between the splitter and the 720p TV. That way, each TV will display the highest possible resolution.
While only 2 displays are shown, a 1x4 HDMI Splitter works the same way, outputting to 4 displays instead of 2.
Take a single HDMI source and multiply it by 4 with the 4-port HDMI splitter which duplicates and sends the same HDMI signal simultaneously to 4 seperate displays.
High Quality Construction
Wire gauges and the high quality construction of this splitter allows for an operating frequency of 225MHz. HDMI 1.3b and 1440p resolutions are supported, future proofing you from many years of future HDMI development. The heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation.
Mfg. Part Number
- Input Video Signal 0.5 -1.0 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Max Single Link Range 1920X1200, 1080P
- HDMI Resolutions 480i/ 576i /480p /576p /720p /1080i /1080P
- DVI Resolutions 480p /576i /576p /720i /720p /1080i /1080p
- HD Audio format LPCM,Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD/Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD master Audio
- HD Video Format Deep Color
- HDMI Version HDMI 1.3
- Bandwidth Up to 225MHz
- EDID Duration 6 seconds
- Power supply DC 5V@1A
- 1 HDMI input signal split to 4 HDMI devices
- Supports 3D
- Supports CEC
- Supports deep color 30bit, 36bit
- Supports Blu-Ray 24/50/60fs/HD -DVD/xvYCC
- Supports signal retiming
- No Quality loss
- Installs in minutes
- DC 5V/1A Power Supply included
- 4.5" x 2.5" x 1"
Customers have bought these items with this product
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?
Will this splitter work when only one of the TVs is on and the other is off?
yes, it can do that just fine.
3 out of 5 found this helpful.
Was this question helpful?