The Booster is a cable companion that is perfect with a DVI dual-link cable that is longer than 15 feet - you can either use the booster with one long cable or to connect a couple of DVI cables together for a longer distance. Also, these boosters can be daisy chained to go as far as you need to carry a perfect DVI signal.
The installation is simple. Just connect your Dual Link DVI cable on one side of the DVI DL Booster and the display’s cable on the other side. The DVI DL Booster sits between the end of your DVI DL cable and your display.
Mfg. Part Number
- DVI DL Booster Plus
- 1x 5V DC power supply
- 1x Users Manual
- Perfects video sent over long stretches of Dual-Link DVI cables
- Extends DVI Dual Link displays away up to 200 feet
- Supports resolutions up to 3840x2400 @ 60 Hz
- Supports DDWG standards for DVI compliant monitors
- DDC Signal is amplified for better robustness when interfacing
- HDCP compliant
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2 x 165 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Dual Link Range: up to 3840x2400 @ 60 Hz
- DVI Connector: DVI-I (29 pin) female (digital only)
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 5 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 1.75"W x 1"H x 1.875"D
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.