Installation and Use
Simply connect your display to the receiver and hook up your digital source to the transmitter. Each end requires power. Anything that uses component video can be attached to the wireless transmitter. This includes HD-DVD and Blue-ray disc players, HDTV satellite or cable receivers, and much more.
This device is also immune to wireless line-of-sight interference. It enables you to put the transmitter in a closet or basement while streaming it to a location that isn't wired for digital media.
Mfg. Part Number
- Extend HD Component video up to 60 feet wirelessly
- Maintains constant aspect ratio
- On board IR repeater with a mini stereo connector
- Plug and play installation
- Wireless Component Audio Extender
- 6 ft 5 RCA Component Cable
- Two 5V Power Supplies
- User's Manual
- Radio Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5GHz
- Distance: 60 ft (20 meters)
- Digital Radio Protocol: IEEE 802.11a/g/e MIMO performance
- Resolution: Up to 1080i (input only/output 720p), visually lossless
- Compression: MPEG2 and proprietary algorithm
- Color: SMPTE 709
- Connectors: component and 2 RCA audio
- Power Supply: 9V DC
- Power Consumption: 14 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 8.5" W x 1.25" H x 5" D
- Shipping weight: 6 lbs.
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?