Installation and Use
The sending unit connects to any component video and audio source using the supplied cable. The receiver can plug into an HDTV or projector using similar cabling (sold separately). In between the two devices you can add Cat5e Ethernet cable, which can extend your signal up to 330 feet (100 meters).
Besides utilizing the digital video extension, you can also extend your audio (digital audio requires SPDIF or TOSlink). With video and audio running on one Ethernet cable, this solution is ideal for most high definition entertainment centers that are not close to the HD receiver or signal.
Mfg. Part Number
- Supports up to 1080p component video
- Supports analog L+R audio
- Power only required only on transmitter
- Plug and play installation
- Equalizations for different CAT-5 skews
- One CAT-5 cable for extension
- Component Audio Extender Sender
- Component Audio Extender Receiver
- One 6 ft. Component Cable
- One RCA Audio Cable
- Two 5V Power Supply
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz
- Actual Bandwidth: 120MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input Sync Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Horizontal Frequency Range: 15-70 KHz
- Vertical Frequency Range: 30-170 Hz
- Video In/Out: 3 RCA component
- Audio In/Out: 2 RCA Audio, 1 SPDIF, 1 TOSlink
- Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 5 watts (max.)
- Dimensions: 3" W x 1" H x 3.75" D
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?