If you have a bunch of HDMI or HDMI 1.3 sources like game consoles, set-top boxes, HD-DVD players, Blu-ray players, computers, etc., and you want to be able to easily switch between any of them to play on one single high definition display, this is the switch for you. It switches smartly with an included remote.
And how is it smart, you ask? Select the source you want using the wireless remote or it can auto switch to the last source that turned the power on. Also, if it should lose a power signal from the new source, it still remembers that last source and the signal is again routed from the original source. This is useful for temporarily verifying that the new equipment is functional.
Of course, as with all Gefen HDMI switches, this HDMI 1.3 switch is HDCP compliant.
Mfg. Part Number
- Switch easily between any four HDMI™ sources
- Extends the range of HDMI™ compliant devices by improving the HDMI signal
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
- Discrete IR remote (included)
- RS-232 control
- HDMI™ pass-through
- HDCP pass-through
- HDMI 1.3 Compliant
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 225 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1080p/60 12 bit color depth, 1920 x 1200
- HDMI Connector: Type A 19-pin female
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 10 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 6.9" W x 2.1" H x 6.9" D
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
- The Gefen TV Switcher
- RMT-4 IR Remote Control
- Four 6-foot cables (HDMI)
- One 6-foot Serial DB9 cable (M-F)
- 5V DC Power Supply
- User Manual
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?