Get up to four HDMI sources (including those newer HDMI 1.3 sources) to play on your one display via this 4 x 1 Gefen HDMI 1.3 video switch.
What's New With HDMI 1.3
It supports outputs of Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio for external decoding by AV receivers. Those are audio codec formats used on HD DVD and Blu-ray discs. It also supports audio and video sync capability.
HDMI 1.3 has increased the single link video signal bandwidth to 340 MHz (10.2 Gbit/s) and increased the color amount by optionally supporting 30-bit, 36-bit, and 48-bit.
How to Use This Switch
You probably knew all of those new improvements to HDMI 1.3 and you probably know how to use this unit, but just in case...
Using this switcher is as easy as connecting all of your sources using the included HDMI 1.3 compliant cables. Once all equipment is turned on and properly connected, simply switch between sources using the included IR remote.
Mfg. Part Number
- Switch easily between any four HDMI™ sources
- Extends the range of HDMI™ compliant device by equalizing and reclocking the HDMI signal
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
- Discrete IR remote (included)
- Serial RS-232 remote port
- HDMI™ pass-through
- HDCP pass-through
- HDMI 1.3 Compliant
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.25 GHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1080p/60 10-bit color depth, 1920 x 1200.
- HDMI Connector: type A 19-pin female
- Remote Control Port: RS232 female, mini-stereo
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 10 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 13.25"W x 1"H x 2.75"D
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?