This PCMCIA card is virtually a CardBus to dual 6-pin firewire adapter, turning the PCMCIA CardBus slot into two firewire ports. It is 32-bit CardBus PC Card Type II standard compliant.
Mfg. Part Number
- 32-bit PC Card Type II standard
- 6-pin (do not provide power)
- 100/200/400 Mbps transfer rate
- IEEE 1394-1995 Standard compliant for high performance serial bus and P1394A Supplement 4.0
- 1394 OpenHCI specification V1.0 and V1.1 compliant
- 115.5 x 54 x 13.8 mm
- PC or Macintosh computer with one PC Card slot
- Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP or
- Mac OS
- Syba CardBus to Firewire 1394a 2-port host adapter
- User's manual
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?
It has two 6pin firewire conections so it means that it provides power to the connected device, isn't it?
This does not provide power. The 6-pin connection is for connectivity purposes only.
3 out of 6 found this helpful.
Was this question helpful?