Epiphan VGA2USB HR External VGA Capture Device
Note: Epiphan products are subject to special return/warranty policies. See below for more details.The Epiphan VGA2USB HR external VGA Capture device is built for today's demanding business environment. It features 32 MB onboard RAM, FPGA, and the most advanced Philips VGA ADC, which makes the capture of frames with resolution of up to 1600 x 1200 pixels in a 24-bit palette a reality.
How It Works
With unprecedented precision and security, the VGA2USB HR is able to perform lossless diagnostic-quality capture at resolutions of up to 1600 x 1200. And, with a maximum trasfer rate of 270 Megapixels per second, this frame grabber is able to achieve capture rates of 30 frames per second under most conditions.
Using the Epiphan VGA2USB HR VGA to USB converter is as easy as connecting it to your VGA source via an included cable and connecting it to your system's USB port.
Epiphan products are subject to a special return policy: Frame Grabbers may be returned within a 30-day period.
Epiphan products come with a 1 year “repair & return” warranty. You can extend your warranty period to 3 years with our standard Sewell Extended Warranty.
Open-box Epiphan products include a 90-day warranty through Sewell Direct. Open-box Frame Grabbers can be returned within a 30-day period.
You can rent any of our open-box Epiphan products for 33% of the RETAIL price of the product per month up to the full retail price. These products include a 90-day warranty through Sewell Direct. Sales are final for rent-to-own open-box products.
Mfg. Part Number
- VGA2USB HR
- Supports USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 buses. Performance of the VGA2USB HR device will be significantly downgraded, however, when connected to a USB 1.1 bus.
- 3.54" x 2.36" x 0.91"
- 90 x 60 x 23 mm
- One VGA D type connector
- One USB mini B type connector
- One 5V DC 1.3mm power supply connector
- R,G,B plus separate HSYNC and VSYNC signals;
- R,G,B plus CSYNC signal;
- R,G,B with Sync-On-Green synchronization.
- HSYNC rate is between 15KHz and 150KHz
- Pixel rate is between 12MPixel/s and 270 MPixel/s for noninterlaced grab
- Pixel rate is between 270 MPixel/s and 532MPixel/s for two consequent frame interlaced grab.
- RGB24 (8:8:8), RGB16 (5:6:5), RGB8 (2:3:3), YUY2, UYUV
Supported Video Modes
- VESA modes: 720x400, 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1152x864, 1152x900, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1600x12001.
- Custom VGA modes.
- Frame rate varies depending on content
- Frame rate
- 30.0 - 60 fps
- 22.6 - 60 fps
- 15.0 - 60 fps
- 10.0 - 51 fps
- 8.0 - 33 fps
Video Format Options
- RGB plus HSync and VSync (5 wire)
- One LED to indicate the status of the VGA2USB (power, readiness, and operation in progress)
- Linux(x86, amd64), Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista (x86, amd64), Mac OS X 10.3 and up
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?