Part-time Software Developer | Sewell
Are you a Computer Science student looking to complement your studies by learning new technology and software development skills hands-on at a part-time job? If so, we may have a job for you!
Hopefully you have experience with at least a couple of these (and you've at least heard of all of these even if you don't have hands-on experience).
- Design/write/test software for a wide variety of projects
- Enhance/maintain existing software
- Be creative--come up with cool solutions to business problems and opportunities
- Interface with software users to define requirements and ensure that their needs are met.
- Completed sophomore coursework of an undergraduate CS program (or equivalent).
- Strong grasp of data structures
- Strong grasp of object-oriented programming concepts
- Practical understanding of Big O
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Must be a team player
- English proficiency
- Organized and efficient
Hours: Monday-Friday, 15-25 hours/week (flexible with class schedules)
Length: Candidate must be willing to commit to working part-time for at least one year.
Pay: $16-$18 per hour, depending on experience, with raises based on performance
Location: Orem, UT (5 miles from BYU, 1 mile from UVU)
How to apply:
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in your cover letter:
- Why you are interested in the position
- What you feel you have to offer regarding that position
- Availability date
- If in school, expected graduation date
- How long you would be able to continue in the position if you and the company were both happy with your employment