Setup is simple. Just plug your DVI source into the DVI-in port on the PureLink DVI to VGA Adapter, and plug the adapter into the cable running to your display's RGB or Dsub port. The PureLink DVI to VGA Adapter can also be coupled with the VGA to Component Video (RCA) Cable to connect your DVI source to a component video input.
Note: The PureLink DVI to VGA Adapter is NOT HDCP compliant and will NOT work with HDCP-enabled sources. Use of this product with an HDCP-enabled source will result in severely degraded or nonexistent picture.
Mfg. Part Number
- PureLink DVI to VGA Adapter
- User's Manual
- Upgrades older TV's and displays to DVI via the VGA input
- Improves brightness, contrast, and color dynamics of HD programming
- Auto-upscaling to the highest resolution your TV will support
- Plug and play, easy to set up in minutes
- Frequency Bandwidth: 1.65 Gbps (single link)
- VGA Bandwidth: 165 Mhz
- Video Resolutions: All resolutions up to1080p HDTV / 1920x1200 at 60Hz(WUXGA)
- Input: DVI-D 24p Female (one)
- Output: D-sub 15p Female (one)
- Power: DC 5V, 2A Power supply adapter
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?