Danpex Dual-Port 100Base-FX MM MT-RJ and 10/100Base-TX RJ-45 32-Bit PCI Combo Card
Imagine being able to utilize the newer fiber standard along with the inexpensive Ethernet Cat-5/e/6 cabling in one card. This not only saves space in the computer by taking up only one slot, but lets you choose which is best connection to use.
With easy to read activity and link LEDs, you'll know if anything is not working with your network right away. Installation is also easy with the included driver support for nearly all windows platforms.
NOTE: Fiber port and MT-RJ port can not be used simultaneously.
Mfg. Part Number
- IEEE 802.3u 100Base-FX/TX, IEEE 802.3 10Base-T
- PCI Bus Architecture:
- Connector: Multi-Mode Duplex-MT-RJ & RJ-45
- Wavelength: 1310 nm
- Data Transfer Rate:
- 100 Mbps for FX, 10/100Mbps (auto-negotiation) for TX
- Duplex Mode:
- Full or Half (Device driver selectable) for FX, Full or Half (auto-sense) for TX
- Link/ ACT, FDX
- PCB Dimension:
- 62 x 147 mm (H x W)
Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft Windows 95OSR2, 98, 98SE, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP Home/Pro/Media
- Novell NetWare Server v3.12/4.0/4.1x/5.0
- Novell NetWare DOS ODI Client
- Linux (no Technical Support provided)
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?