Danpex 100Base-FX Multi-Mode Duplex-SC Fiber 32-Bit PCI Card
Installation is easy with the included drivers and support for nearly every Microsoft Windows version. It connects to your network using the standard "SC" type of connector. Other features include active LEDs that indicate activity and link status.
Each card comes with a 1 year manufactures warranty giving you the assuance of a safe, secure, and reliable network built on todays framework.
Mfg. Part Number
- IEEE 802.3u 100Base-FX
- PCI Bus Architecture:
- Connector: Multi-Mode Duplex-SC
- Wavelength: 1310 nm
- Data Transfer Rate:
- 100 Mbps for FX, 10/100Mbps (auto-negotiation) for TX
- Duplex Mode:
- Full or Half (Device driver selectable) for FX, Full or Half (auto-sense) for TX
- LNK/ACT (Link & Activity), FDX (Full-Duplex)
- PCB Dimension:
- 120 x 56 mm
Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft Windows 95, 95OSR2, 98, 98SE, ME, NT4, 2000, XP
- Novell NetWare Server v3.12, 4.0, 4.11, 4.12, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0
- Novell NetWare DOS ODI Client
- Linux kernel version 2.2.x and 2.4.x ONLY (No Technical Support Provided)
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?