Kvaser Memorator Pro 2xHS v2, Dual Channel CAN Bus Interface and Data Logger
Kvaser Memorator Pro 2xHS v2 is a professional-level, dual channel CAN bus interface and standalone data logger offering advanced features such as message filtering, triggers, error detection and generation, silent mode, an expandable SD card slot up to 64G, and galvanic isolation.
Connected to a PC with USB2.0, the Memorator Pro 2xHS v2 operates as a powerful real time CAN to USB interface. While in data logger mode, the compact design of this device makes for the perfect flight recorder.
Configurable using Kvaser's Memorator Config Tool, this device is capable of running user-developed scripts, written in the Kvaser t programming language. Guidance in creating t programs is provided. The Memorator Pro 2xHS v2 is CAN FD compliant.
- Monitor two CAN channels simultaneously using just one device.
- Log data to an expandable SD card slot.
- Supports CAN FD up to 8Mbit/s (with proper physical layer implementation).
- Script functionality allows users to develop customised t-script applications written in the Kvaser t programming language.
- Power derived from the USB connection, CAN or an in-built power supply.
- Supports silent mode for analysis tools – listens to the bus without interfering.
- Detection and generation of error frames and remote frames.
- LED lights alert user to device status, including signalling a full SD card or card error.
- Galvanically isolated CAN bus drivers.
- Automatically time synchronises the data transmitted and received across both buses.
- Built-in Kvaser MagiSync™ technology time synchronises with other Kvaser interfaces connected to the same PC, resulting in simpler and more accurate multichannel data capture.
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C.
- Compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet.
- Plug and play installation, and a comprehensive user guide to help make t script development quick and easy.
- Supported by SocketCAN.
- 2-Year Warranty from Kvaser.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Python and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Mfg. Part Number
- Bitrate: 50-1000 kbps
- Buffers: Auto RX Buffers, Auto TX Buffers, On Board Buffer
- Certificates: CE, RoHS
- Channels: 2
- Connectors: DSUB 9
- Current Consumption: Up to 3W
- Error Counters Reading: Yes
- Error Frame Generation: Yes
- Galvanic Isolation: Yes
- Height: 23 mm
- Included Card Size: 16GB
- Interfaces: USB
- Length: 150 mm
- Material: PA66
- Max Card Size: 64+ GB
- Messages Per Second Receive: 20,000 mps
- Messages Per Second Sending: 20,000 mps
- OS: Win 7, Win Vista, Win 8, Win 10
- Silent Mode: Yes
- Sound: No
- Temperature Range: -40 to 85 °C
- Timestamp R: 1 µs
- Weight: 150 g