Epiphan KVM2USB 3.0 Portable KVM Console
DescriptionPortable KVM console over USB
The simplest way to manage local servers and headless computers, with KVM over USB. Epiphan KVM2USB 3.0™ has fewer connectors than a traditional KVM switch and is powered over USB, meaning you won’t need extra power sources and will have less cable mess.
KVM over USB is a portable IT crash cart that lets you control machines that are in proximity of you. It connects to your computer or laptop by USB 3.0, and needs only one-time setup required on your local host, regardless of how many different servers and computers you control with it. KVM2USB 3.0 is the best portable laptop crash cart for managing compartmentalized LANs, DMZs or contaminated equipment without the need to make connections that expose other equipment and networks to a compromised machine.
KVM2USB 3.0 is small and portable, making it easy to turn your laptop into a portable data center crash cart or manage equipment anywhere on your campus. And because there’s no software to install on your target computer, you can view and control any machine that can use a VGA, DVI, or HDMI monitor and a normal USB keyboard and mouse.
What’s in the box?
- KVM2USB 3.0 device
- Quick start guide
- KVM cable
- USB 3.0
- VGA to DVI adapter
- HDMI to DVI adapter
Mfg. Part Number
- Host: USB 3.0
- Target: HDMI, DVI, or VGA video. USB mouse and keyboard
- One DVI female connector (for KVM cable)
- One USB B-type connector
- DVI male (connect to KVM2USB 3.0)
- DVI female (connect another male to male cable to connect to target)
- USB 2.0 (connect to target)
- Up to 1900×1200, including 1080p
- VESA modes: 720×400, 640×480, 800×600, 1024×768, 1152×864, 1152×900, 1280×960, 1280×1024, 1920×1080, 1900×1200
- Windows 10, Linux Ubuntu 16.04 or higher