Crossbolt, 2x1 HDMI Switch and Multi-viewer with PIP
Sign up for a restock notification!
The CrossBolt is a 2x1 HDMI Multiviewer that lets you view two different sources at the same time. Multiple viewing modes allow you to change the way sources are displayed. Different modes include position, size, and resolution.
Standard, PIP, split-screen (4:3) or (16:9)
Toggle between different PIP Sizes.
Move the PIP image to either corner.
Mfg. Part Number
- Video Bandwidth 225MHz[6.75Gbps]
- Audio output PCM2, 5.1, 7.1CH, Dolby 5.1, DTS5.`
- Input Resolution up to 1920x1080@60Hz
- Output Resolution 1080p
- Power Supply 5v/1A DC
- Dimensions 70x140x25mm
- Weight 300g
- Operating Temperature 32 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Storage Temperature -4 to 140 degreees Fahrenheit
- Max Power Consumption 10W
- HDMI 1.3a HDCP 1.2 compliant
- Support multiplexed HDMI 2-input and 1-output and 4 display modes
- Supports up to 1080p High Definition Resolution
- Support scaler up, scaler down function
- Support multi output resolution
- Support digital audio format LPCM/AC3/DTS
- HDM 2x1 Multi-Viewer
- 5V1A DC Power adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Mounting Ears