Banana plugs simplify and enhance the connection between your speaker wire and your device. The Strike Banana Plug is designed to give you a fast and simple way to install your speaker wire, while keeping it secure.
- Patent-pending V-Lock technology for a fast, secure connection
- Accepts 10 AWG to 18 AWG speaker wire
- Solderless style banana plug
- 3.5 cm long – the shortest banana plug on the market
- 1 cm wide – the thinnest banana plug on the market
Patent-Pending V-Lock Technology
Strike Plugs use patent-pending V-Lock Technology that gives you an incredibly fast and secure connection. V-Lock Technology incorporates a cone inside the banana plug that spreads the wires out as you push the cable in. This gives you maximum surface area contact without any extra effort.
Quick and Easy Install
Not only does V-Lock Technology give you a more secure, higher quality connection, it also makes it extremely quick and easy to install your banana plugs. Each plug can be installed in a matter of seconds.
- Unscrew the bottom of the plug about half way.
- Feed the bare conductor of the speaker wire through the hole in the bottom of the plug.
- Keep pressing the wire into the banana plug until you can’t push it any farther to ensure a good connection.
- Screw the back of the banana plug back down to clamp down on the wire and give a secure termination.
Smallest Premium Banana Plug
The final aspect we wanted to address with the Strike Plugs is size. Many banana plugs are about 2 inches long. The Strike is less than 1.5 inches long, and less than half of that length will actually be extending out of your equipment once the Strike is plugged in. That makes the Strike the smallest premium banana plug out there, giving you the cleanest looking termination possible and allowing you to put your equipment as close to the wall as you need to.
Mfg. Part Number
- Patented V-Lock termination technology
- 24k Gold Plating on Connector and V-Lock cone
- Heavy Duty Brass Casing
- Maximum accepted AWG: 12 AWG
- Minimum accepted AWG: 18 AWG
- Maximum Jacket AWG: 2 AWG~ (1/4")
- Will need to strip about 1/2" of the jacket off the end of your speaker wire to terminate
Quickest banana plugs I ever installed! I would give fives stars but one of the plugs were cross threaded from the factory which made it quite difficult to use. I would still recommend this product.
We're glad you're happy with our product, but we're also sorry you received a bad plug! If it doesn't work, please contact us and we can look into sending a replacement.
I really wanted to give this Strike Banana Plugs a five stars rating, they’re really well made, gold plated with a good price and I loved the smaller form factor unfortunately it didn’t gave the strongest connection since I had to readjust a couple of them.
These provide great connection, and the low profile are essential for devices and speakers with limited clearance. The only reason y don't consider them "5-Star" is that they are difficult to install on the speaker cable; the area of stripped cable has to be carefully measured and spread to allow the center connector to seat while not interfering with the threading.
A minor recommendation I could/would suggest for Sewell is to have a set of 4 pair to be sold in a package to allow for simple stereo set-up. Currently, I have only seen them in 7 or 14 pair sets.
I watched the video on how to install them, and did it. A couple of them came lose when I tugged them so I redid them and no problem.
Well constructed, sturdy and small. Attaching stripped speaker cable (stranded, don’t know if solid core would be compatible) is simple, easy and secure. Bananas fit snugly in binding posts of components. Exactly what I was looking for, and reasonably priced.